Welcome LAF Artist!

Register LAF Artwork

 

All sales will be transacted by the Lunenburg Art Gallery Society from the LAF tent. Artists will receive 60% of the sale price for their work. The remaining 40% will go to the LAGS to support the event. We charge HST, but if you have a number, please provide it at registration. If your work sells, you will be sent a cheque after the event concludes, by mid September. Make sure we have your correct mailing address!

This year we are inviting plein air artists to bring 2 small finished pieces (total space per artist - 24” x 48”, the smaller the better). Once sold, the artist can replace that piece with another for sale so be sure to bring extra with you. Non-plein air artists should plan to bring at least 5-10 pieces.

 

There is NO LIMIT to how many pieces you can register here!! Please register EACH PIECE on this form and we'll have tags waiting for you on the morning of the event. Blank tags will be available at the event to fill out by hand. 

By registering your artwork you acknowledge that Lunenburg Art Gallery Society cannot be held responsible for damaged or stolen art. 

This form is used for inventory, wall tags, sales recording and payment processing. Please follow formatting examples (i.e. use ALL CAPS where indicated) and make sure all infomation is correct. 

We've got it! Thank you for registering.

See you at LAF!